Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Final Approach

As I mentioned in my previous blog, the relaxation/play assignment allowed me the freedom to imagine. In other words, to be a kid again.

What I would like for my final project is to make a small animation showing Gertrude at the seashore and surfing. I realize that time constraints are limiting this for tonight. I am hoping to having a picture of Gertrude on a surfboard. But I have every intention of complete my "video" and post it on this blog.

The what ifs for the project: what if Gertrude had arms? I found some Barbie doll arms to hopefully add to Gerty. What if Gerty was in the sun too long? I am hoping to give her a sunburn. What if Gerty went surfboarding? I am searching for a surfboard picture that I can alter to place her on it. What if I made an animation of the surfing? I am going to find pictures of waves at various stages coming to the seashore and hopefully make an animation of them with Gerty on the surfboard.

I do promise to continue working on the project until I accomplish it.

No comments: