Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Having Fun Lab Assignment

I went home and played with AJ. After our half-mile exercise walk we settled down and AJ actually allowed me to play cards on Pogo. It was refreshing and relaxing to be able to just concentrate on the cards played and how to beat the opponents (without the guilt of wasting time).

While I was playing cards ideas of what I could do with Gertrude came to mind. I imagined how to get arms on the egg, how to give her a sunburn from lying on the beach, how to get her to brush her teeth, or even how to show her surfboarding. These are "what ifs".

This relaxation gave me the freedom to imagine. I have always felt that computer programs give us the ability to create anything, that we are limited only by our imaginations. This assignment gave me the opportunity to turn my imagination loose.

No comments: