Monday, May 21, 2007

The Egg and I



Well, here I am at the last minute trying to get my "blog" posted. Actually, for the first time in years I did my assignment early and had a blog made on Thursday with anticipations of adding more each day, as a journal.


I did fool around with egg several times but didn't actually write any more until last night. However, when I went to put the picture and story up yesterday, I could not access my blog site. I cannot remember my user name.
So this is my redo.


Written on Thursday: The Egg and I! We were given the project of taking the raw egg home with us and writing a blog about what we did with it.

The first obstacle was to get the egg home safely. That accomplished, the egg is now tucked-in safely on the shelf of my refrigerator. I have given a lot of thought to what I might do with the egg, but have not come up with any ideas. One thing for sure, I will be thinking about this egg for a long time to come.


Friday: I have given the egg a name--Gertrude. Gertrude was introduced to my dog, A. J. After I convinced him that she was not to be eaten, the three of us watched TV.



Saturday: Gertrude and I dropped A.J. off at the kennel so that he could get use to being left and picked up again. I did this so that he won't feel abandoned when I go on my vacation.
With A.J. safely at the kennel, Gertrude and I went shopping. I got a couple of dresses, but she want a bright red hat. I think I am spoiling her. When we got home, she had to try it on and hasn't taken it off since.



Sunday: Gertrude complained to me that she could not see anything and stated that she wanted eyes. So I set about giving her eyes to see our explorations. Off we went exploring. Since this was a big weekend at the Speedway, we decided to drop in there for a peak.


No comments: